Холиварофорум

Не все, что говорят на Холиварке — правда!

Вы не вошли.

Объявление

Холиварка празднует День Чтеца!
Ознакомиться с праздничными чтениями можно в соответствующем разделе

#1 2017-07-05 15:06:28

Анон

Амадиз Белоплащевый против всех

Официальные страницы Amadiz Beauty / Amadiz Beauty official pages
Amadiz Beauty questionable ethics, questionable service
Качество продукции / Product quality
Амадиз и мир вокруг / Amadiz vs the World

Тема BJD holywarsoo-version
Cтарая тема про Amadiz
Краткий словарик терминов
Тумблер-группа для сбора информации об Амадиз-студио
Отзывы на ДоА
Отзывы на BJD-club
Общественное мнение бжд соо в цифрах

#46801 2021-10-04 23:21:56

Анон

Re: Амадиз Белоплащевый против всех

Исидор, любовь моя.  :heart: В сравнении с невероятно красивыми куклами ЛЛТ это уебище вылядит еще уебищнее...

#46802 2021-10-05 00:11:04

Анон

А что общего? Широкий нос?
Какой-то Исидор страшный на этой фотке.

#46803 2021-10-05 04:13:18

Анон

Анон пишет:

Он как будто бухал и трахался всю ночь, а наутро проснулся весь опухший)) может, в этом и суть объективнокрасивости?))

Еще и по ебалу получил где-то в процессе.

Посмотрел на сравнительное фото, прям очевидно, где человек делал со знанием анатомии, а где Вовка из Тридевятого Царства  :facepalm:

#46804 2021-10-05 08:01:23

Анон

Исидор хорош только у автора и ещё пары бждшников
Этот похож на амадизовского
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUD_VfZpO4S

Отредактировано (2021-10-05 08:02:05)

#46805 2021-10-05 09:28:35

Анон

Анон пишет:

@ Анон
Исидор хорош только у автора и ещё пары бждшников

Люто поюсую, анон. Но он получше амадизовского кадавра.

#46806 2021-10-22 00:39:44

Анон

I just got a package full of wonderful things 😍😍😍
Jamie is breathtakingly beautiful🖤🔥🖤
Thank you @amadizbeauty 🤗

Скрытый текст

#46807 2021-10-22 00:41:12

Анон

С того же акка что и предыдущая бошка.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVIVGoKDk3J/ и https://www.instagram.com/p/CVIZBvbDOKG/

#46808 2021-10-22 08:24:08

Анон

Мне кажется, или там действительно лицо в сторону съехало? Нос вправо, губы каждая сама себе куда-то.

#46809 2021-10-22 09:43:24

Анон

"Его по морде били чайником".

#46810 2021-10-22 10:22:36

Анон

Амадизы создали отдельный акк для мсдшек. И вроде как опять сменили название? Теперь LilouBirdie

#46811 2021-10-22 10:32:14

Анон

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVUAKngp79O … =copy_link
Что там происходит вообще? Кому Жора помогает с пошивом и париками? Почему скульпт не их а какого-то автора? Кто понял?

#46812 2021-10-22 10:34:11

Анон

А мне кажется или он немного под Зайкова стал косить?

#46813 2021-10-22 12:15:27

Анон

Анон пишет:

Амадизы создали отдельный акк для мсдшек. И вроде как опять сменили название? Теперь LilouBirdie

Не, теперь там две фирмы, для больших кукол и мсд.

amadizbeauty
This is lovely Lucio from our new MSD project LilouBirdie “Child” (43-44 cm) @liloubirdie

After a long break, we are pleased to announce the start of another important project for us.

For new dolls line we have created a separate Instagram account @liloubirdie and own website: https://www.liloubirdie.com
New ready dolls are available for sale right now.

Here you can see our cute full set dolls and find info about small pre-order.
We really appreciate if you follow new Insta and join the new site, but this is just a suggestion, you don't have to if you don't want to 😀

Thank you in advance, we’ll be happy to see you among our customers ❤️

Привет всем!
После долго перерыва мы рады объявить об открытии нового МСД проекта LilouBirdie “Child” Lucio с отдельным Инстаграм @liloubirdie и новом сайтом: https://www.liloubirdie.com

#46814 2021-10-22 12:19:35

Анон

liloubirdie
Hello everyone! This is first shot of my MSD line “Child” and head sculpt Lucio. She is 43 cm and really sweet. More pics will be here soon 💕

Скрытый текст

liloubirdie
Lucio Boy 43 cm ❤️

Скрытый текст

liloubirdie
One more pic of Lucio

Скрытый текст

liloubirdie
My own boy Lucio 💕 More pictures at my site, link in bio

Скрытый текст

Отредактировано (2021-10-22 12:23:48)

#46815 2021-10-22 12:25:48

Анон

С сайта

Lucio

Dolls Line "Child" 43-44 cm
I have long dreamed of a cute doll, with which I could create adorable teenage casual looks: school outfits, jeans and hoodies, cute hats, and lovely hairstyles. And at the same time, it should be quite realistic, although I adore the anime style, my preference will always be for dolls that look like real people.

Finally, I finished the bodies for the teenage girl and boy. My boy is a little smaller than a girl, how often does it happen at this age. They look great together as brother and sister.

This is 43-44 cm doll line “Child” and I proudly share it and my first MSD head sculpt Lucio, which is absolutely special for me, I love these babies to the moon and back.

Out of gallery
It’s my way to care for my Inner Child, help him grow up, and become confident and happy. I believe dolls help their owners discover their hidden creativity, spontaneity, and playfulness. They can’t change the negative experiences of our childhood, but can help heal us today allows us to create the image of a child we always dreamed of being.

Playing with dolls as adults, we can choose what this image will be, we can change everything we want, create several different options, overcome age, racial, and gender frames, and let your imagination lead you to create your own fascinating characters.

And I sincerely hope that you will love these dolls too when you bring one of them home! ♡

Отредактировано (2021-10-22 12:26:08)

#46816 2021-10-22 12:27:27

Анон

Autumn Vibes

Fullsets created by Lilou
As a northern child, I adore autumn aesthetics, I really like the cold seasons with their morning fogs and rainy days when you can be wrapped in a cozy blanket enjoy a cup of hot tea or coffee or wear a warm multi-layered outfit to walk in a magical forest admiring the colorful leaves breakthrough of the autumn sun rays. Its time of plaid skirts and vintage shoes, knitted cardigans, and colored stockings inspired me for creating my first doll collection "Autumn Vibes".

These are completely ready-made dolls with warm and cozy autumn outfits that look like the pictures and are waiting for their loving owners.

Since I just finished these dolls, I need to wait until the boxes are made to send them to you. The boxes will be ready in December and you can get the doll before Christmas!

Anyway, if you want to get your doll faster, please contact me. Thanks in advance ♡

#46817 2021-10-22 12:29:54

Анон

Ей богу, за такую цену можно найти более симпатичных кукол
И отношение к клиенту лучше

Doll Name: LilouBirdie Child Lucio

Size: 43 cm (Boy) & 44 cm (Girl)

The Processing time: 2-3 months.

Price of Blank Doll: $749

Worldwide Shipping: Free (without layaway)

Because I am making dolls at home, and I prefer don't creating long order lines and waiting times for my valued customers, I will only be able to take a very limited number of dolls in this pre-order.

Also, only one skintone "Ivory Lace" is available for order.

All pre-ordered dolls are blank without face-up and body blushing.

If you want to get a custom doll from me, please subscribe to my mailing list and you can find out when full set dolls will appear on sale.

I really hope that this will help me to quickly deal with orders and the waiting period will be no more than 2-3 months. Thank you for your kind understanding.

By ordering my dolls, you allow my creativity to develop and create more new dolls for you, I really appreciate all your support!

Скрытый текст

Отредактировано (2021-10-22 12:31:40)

#46818 2021-10-22 12:33:19

Анон

All my dolls are totally handcrafted, I'm independent artist and cast dolls myself from high quality non toxic resin with smooth and nice to touch texture.

I do my best to make the dolls lovely and I can provide you with the best quality. Each handmade doll is unique, dolls may have slight differences and small imperfections like tiny scratches and bubbles inside of parts, dark dots and slight discoloration of sanded resin and that are part of their authenticity as a normal results of home casting and sanding processing.

I can't offer exchange or refund due to this reason, because these nuances have no influences on the exploitation of the doll and its game qualities.

The eyelashes for dolls with face-up are glued on one by one with superglue, and may not be able to be completely removed with the face-up with acetone. Complete eyelash removal will require careful sanding from a professional face-up artist. You can always ask me for help.

Please be careful once a payment is made, you can’t cancel the order. Once an order is confirmed, I cannot offer refund or exchange.

#46819 2021-10-22 12:35:45

Анон

А что означит его комментарий «это заслуга автора малышей, а я только парики и костюмы делаю»? Это как понять? ( комменты в основной инсте под последней публикацией)

#46820 2021-10-22 12:37:36

Анон

Ведут себя как типичные инфоцыгане мошенники - полностью сменили название и стиль готовки, но куклы такие же страшные, хоть и с закосом под Зайкова.

#46821 2021-10-22 12:37:39

Анон

Анон пишет:

Что там происходит вообще? Кому Жора помогает с пошивом и париками? Почему скульпт не их а какого-то автора? Кто понял?

А действительно О.о

amadizbeauty
@chimera_07eco Ну это уже вопросы к автору малышей😁). Скульпт, отливка, прически, мейк и образы в целом его заслуга. Я помогаю с париками и пошивом костюмов)

Есть вариант, что Амадизбьюти это теперь фирма Кати, а Жора владелец новой фирмы. Или они решили старую фирму продать другому владельцу

#46822 2021-10-22 12:41:59

Анон

Анон пишет:

One more pic of Lucio

Анне Варни  :troll:

#46823 2021-10-22 12:53:28

Анон

Анон пишет:

А что означит его комментарий «это заслуга автора малышей, а я только парики и костюмы делаю»? Это как понять? ( комменты в основной инсте под последней публикацией)

Я так понял что снова Кака за рулем, она парикмахер и швея, а Жорэнди - скульптор и художник.

#46824 2021-10-22 12:56:17

Анон

Анон пишет:

created by Lilou

Новое имя не только для сайта, но и для себя, как теперь правильно писать? "Жорэндилилу"? :think:

#46825 2021-10-22 15:05:47

Анон

Анон пишет:

зачем все эти клоны блин  O_o

Анон пишет:

Ведут себя как типичные инфоцыгане мошенники - полностью сменили название и стиль готовки, но куклы такие же страшные

похоже все так и есть, отчиститься хотят от старого

Анон пишет:

Есть вариант, что Амадизбьюти это теперь фирма Кати, а Жора владелец новой фирмы. Или они решили старую фирму продать другому владельцу

воувоу  вечная  пара рассталась  :creepy:

Анон пишет:
Анон пишет:

created by Lilou

Новое имя не только для сайта, но и для себя, как теперь правильно писать? "Жорэндилилу"? :think:

писец, сколько можно? Каждый сезон меняет идентичности

Подвал форума

Основано на FluxBB, с модификациями Visman
Доработано специально для Холиварофорума